International MTM Instructor Licensing Policy
Procedure to become International MTM Instructor:
- The candidate must be an active licensed instructor of a National MTM Association (National MTM Instructor License), having maintained such instructor status for a minimum period of 3 consecutive years.
- The application to IMD for his/her international certification must be submitted by his/her NMTMA.
- The candidate has to pass an IMD examination with a minimum grade of 75%. The examination is supervised by the IMD Executive Director or by a current International MTM Instructor appointed by the IMD Executive Director.
- The preliminary marking shall be made by the appointed supervisor (see point 3). The marking will be controlled and published by the Executive Director
- The IMD shall prepare a sufficient number of written examination papers, designed to verify that the candidates meet the following requirements:
- Deep technical knowledge of all MTM and Ergonomics systems forming the IMD technical platform (MTM-1, MTM-2, MTM-UAS, MTM-MEK and EAWS)
- General knowledge of PROKON
- Good knowledge of the main EAWS-relevant ISO and CEN standards
- Good knowledge of the IMD code of practice
- The examination language is English. For those candidates who don’t speak and understand English, the applying NMTMA is responsible for the correct translation of the examination papers.
- The examination and registration fee is 400 €. That fee covers the costs for marking the papers and issuing the certificate.
- The annual international license fee is 100 € and it is due every third year (total 300 €). The payment of the annual fee is due in advance at the beginning of the 3-years period.
- The license must be renewed every 3rd year upon request of the NMTMA, giving evidence of a sufficient status of activity as National Instructor (e.g. number of courses run, research and development, MTM related projects, specific renewal test).
- The IMD Executive Director has the authority to cancel the international instructor license when the instructor does not fully respect the IMD Code of Practice and, in particular, the chapter “National Integrity”
Due to the importance of the matter and its span […]Read More »
The IMD Board meeting held at Birmingham will be remembered […]Read More »
Eventually MTM gets digital Gabriele Caragnano, the IMD Executive Director, […]Read More »
Strengthening the role of the worldwide IMD network The IMD […]Read More »
WE THINK THAT OUR CLIENTS LOVE US.
This is what our clients and partners think about us, so we need to make sure you also do…
Minimizing stress situations
“We’re also carrying out process analyses in the nursing area. This has the crucial benefit that it is easier to plan human resources needs, minimize stress situations and, at the same time, guarantee excellent nursing care or even improve it.”
Dr. Stefan Beyer, Managing Director, Vital-Kliniken GmbH
Ergonomics and economics
“MTM makes a significant contribution towards reconciling an increase in productivity and ergonomics. Because the basis for any increase in productivity is firstly the technical preparation work, the industrial equipment, but also the work design for the employees. When there’s an increase in productivity, there’s greater physical pressure for the employee – and the MTMergonomics analysis allows us to classify the level of this pressure.”
Harald Ebner, Head of Disk Brakes Unit, Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH, Aldersbach
"The introduction of the ERGO-UAS system has dramatically changed the way of developing the new products and of managing Production and the Industrial Relations. No motion can be designed, implemented and executed in our company without the scientific assessment of the biomechanical load generated by the motion itself. The paradigm "more productivity less health" has been turned into the new "more productivity more health" and the ERGO-UAS system has become one of the fundamental pillar of our production system"
Luigi Gennaro Galante, VP Manufacturing EMEA, Fiat Group Automobiles SpA